There seems to be an app out there for just about everything, but the horror community has been forgotten- that is until now. Welcome Horror Amino, the new app catered to the horror community. Horror Amino allows you to build a community and participate in discussions, polls and other activities with other horror fans.
Why is Horror Amino so awesome?
- It is 100% FREE to use. The great people at Amino Apps believe that you shouldn’t have to deal with ridiculous fees to discuss your favorite topics.
- It is available for both iOS and Android. You can get Horror Amino on ANY Apple or Android device, so you will never miss a poll or news.
- All horror all the time. There is no having to deal with unrelated posts; everything is horror related or it and the person that posted it is removed (never to bother you again).
- It’s like Facebook/Twitter for horror fans. You can follow people and establish your own little community and you can chat one on one or in a group privately as well as post comments to one another.
- A great platform for promotion. Working on a new project? You can download Horror Amino and put the word out to tons of other horror fans.
Where Can I Get Horror Amino?
Simply click on one of the images below and start connecting with the horror community.
I hope to see you all on Horror Amino!
Have you ever watched a horror movie and thought to yourself, “that kill would have been so much cooler if he had….”? Me too! Thanks to Aaron Mento (Standards of Living) and horror genius, Eli Roth, not only can you watch the kills, but you can interactively choose how the killer will take out their victim, you can even choose to be nice and let them go.
Choose Their Kill is awesome not only for letting you interact with what you are viewing, but each episode is only a couple of minutes long, so if you’re short on time, you can still get your slasher fix. Every episode is directed by Aaron Mento who shot the feature length film, Standards of Living entirely on an iPad.
If you are into horror that is heavily inspired by the 80’s slasher and cartridge video games and want to be more involved in how the story ends, Choose Their Kill is perfect for you. I can personally guarantee that you won’t be disappointed. Each episode is entertaining and creative, not to mention 100% original. There really isn’t anything to dislike about it. The best way I can describe it is Mortal Kombat meets slasher film with a dash of interactive goodness. It’s the closest you will come to playing a video game without actually playing one.
There is a new episode every Thursday on the CryptTV YouTube channel. To stay up to date on all that is Choose Their Kill, follow Aaron Mento (@AaronMento), Eli Roth (@eliroth) and the Choose Their Kill (@ChooseTheirKill) on twitter.
Episode 1: Miko the Silencer