Welcome to the first monthly comic book giveaway from Little Blog of Horror. Below you will find the rules, dates, how to enter and the cover and synopsis of each book.
Starts: February 22, 2014
Ends: March 1, 2014
- DC New! 52 Harley Quinn #1 (DC Comics)
- George A. Romero Empire of the Dead #1 (Marvel)
- Dexter Down Under #1 (Marvel)
- Tales From Oz: Tin Man #1 (Zenescope)
- A double sided promotional poster, side 1- Ms Marvel side 2- Thor
*All books are in bags with boards*
- One entry per person
- Must be following this blog by either clicking the follow button or following by email (on the left side of the page).
- Only entries submitted between 2/22 and 3/1 will be counted.
How to Enter:
Use only one of the following ways to enter.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (email must contain your real name and your twitter name (if you have one, having a twitter does not increase your chances of winning)
- Leave a comment on this post
- Repost and hashtag the Instagram photo
How is the winner going to be chosen?
- Your name will be entered into a random drawing ap (only your real name)
- A name will be randomly chosen.
- Once a winner is chosen, There will be a post made on here and the winner will be contacted via email.
About the books:
Harley is set to begin her new life, but she needs a job first! Enter the Coney Island Roller Derby! It’s game time as Harley sets out to destroy her competition—literally!
“Empire of the Dead” is fittingly set in the Empire State, and more specifically Manhattan, and begins with the arrival of a Columbia State University doctor who’s come to New York to try and conduct experiments to influence zombie behavior. She pals around with a special agent from the mayor who captures the undead, or “stinkers” as they’re called here, for gladiator-type entertainment.
It’s a new, blood-soaked adventure starring Dexter Morgan, who isn’t just Miami’s #1 forensic blood splatter expert…he’s also a serial killer who targets other serial killers!When Dexter travels down under, he quickly discovers that sharks aren’t Australia’s only deadly predator!
The first of three Oz origin stories tells the tale of Dorothy’s axe-wielding companion, the Tin Man. Is he a hero or a villain? Is he a soldier of the witch or an ally of Dorothy? The Tin Man’s actions have been cloaked in a shroud of mystery… up until now. Journey into Oz’s past, when a simple woodsman was transformed into a monstrosity.